Tuesday, November 14, 2006

SNL comes to DVD

On December 5th, one of my dreams is finally coming true. The entire first season of Saturday Night Live is being released on DVD, shown in their complete 90 minute entireties. The complete second season of SNL is also coming out that same day. For me, i have been a fan of SNL since the early 80s, when I was permitted to stay up late and watch it. I have never seen the original shows in their entirety except for the 1 hour condensed versions seen on Comedy Central and E! So I am indeed very excited for the opportunity to get to see the 'classic years'. Ultimately I am looking forward to the Eddie Murphy years most. To date, SNL has released Best Of compilations of their famous stars and hosts. FINALLY the 'real deal' is coming!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mikey said...

The classic years are the best! I loved Rosanna Rosanna Danna

2:42 PM  
Blogger Sean Storm said...

GREAT ASS, Mikey! I LOVE it when you mix things up like that.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Mikey said...

Thanks Sean...pales in comparison to yours!!!!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Classic" my foot, these shows are un-watchable. How was this not cancelled immediately after the first episode aired? Now we've had 40 (40!) dreadful years of this shit!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home