Tuesday, November 14, 2006

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER: Best Comedy!

Which, I know, isn't saying much when there are so few comedies even currently running on the Big Five anymore. But after watching the "SWARLEY" episode - with it's Crazy Eyes storyline - I laughed my ASS off (and I was in a piss poor mood before watching the episode). The jolts of laughter were well-needed, and I had to reflect: i don't think I have yet to see a BAD episode of this under-appreciated sitcom. Maybe with Neil Patrick Harris coming out of the closet last week there will be a curiousity factor for new audiences to tune in. I can only hope so! I LOVE THIS SHOW, and I hope you will give it a shot, too. It's brilliant! So the best HOUR LONG comedies on TV: UGLY BETTY and DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES. And the best HALF HOUR comedies on TV: just one: HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER. (Though THE OFFICE and MY NAME IS EARL are certainly well-done, too: They just arent my favorites)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mikey said...

Hey Sean...Loved the crazy eyes episode with the hunchback man...Laughed my ass off!!! BTW I am lovin The Class thanks to you....it is my fav this season.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Sean Storm said...

Hey, I am so glad I was able to expose you to THE CLASS. I definitely think its good, too. I am a little worried it wont make it to a second season, though. Ratings havent been too good. I wish CBS would place it after TWO AND A HALF MEN and see if it cant pick up some new fans.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home