Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Show Me THE BUNNY!

I just had two items of interest come my way last night. FIRST, one of my favorite socks, Greg The Bunny, is coming back for another round of movie spoofs at the Independent Film Channel starting in mid-November. I first fell in love with Greg when I bought GREG THE BUNNY-THE COMPLETE SERIES on DVD 2 years ago. Then last year IFC delivered a batch of Greg The Bunny movie spoofs (which were just released on DVD last week). The second batch of movie spoofs begins with the spoof of Charlize Theron's MONSTER..............The second bit of awesome news is Bravo just announced that TOP DESIGNER debuts in 2007. This reality show is hosted by Todd Oldham and comes from the same producers who delivered PROJECT RUNWAY and TOP CHEF (how's that, Julie?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mikey said...

I miss IFC...we don't get it where I moved...DAMN!!! Hope you had a great Halloween Sean!!!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Sean Storm said...

Mikey,, I am so sorry you don't get IFC anymore. I like the independent film channels a lot.

My Halloween was lowkey. Right now I am off to go see TIM BURTON'S THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS IN 3D

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home