Thursday, October 26, 2006

My Ass Is Getting JUICED!


Alrightee...this coming weekend is going to be a production weekend for my company Cre8tive Juices. We are flying Billy Lee London here to bottom for a new model who has a nice huge 10 incher. And while he's here, Mr McInches will be poking my ass, too, for some extra content. My footage with Mr 10 Inches won't be a full scene, however. Still, I am looking forward to having him fuck me til he creams. His scene with Billy Lee will appear in our next release: JUICED! You can sample Billy Lee already in STORM SURGE: he was the bottom in the Leather Masters 3-way Scene. www.cre8tivejuices.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Mikey said...

Damn...That sounds Hot...oh to be a bug on the wall!!!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Daniel, the Guy in the Desert said...

I heard you "producer" types always take a dip in the honeypot. Just kidding!
Sounds way exciting.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Jason Sechrest said...

Hey crazy, what's your email these days? Shoot me XXX pics from the set at jason@jasoncurious.com and I'll plug this in my column at www.jasoncurious.com/desk/ - xoxo

12:31 PM  
Blogger Sean Storm said...

Daniel.... Guilty! I definitely like to dip in the honeypot. Does that make me sleazy? Actually, I am gathering footage for an audition movie where I test drive various tops to see who is worth casting in a full-length scene for a later movie.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home