Sunday, October 08, 2006

So FUCKING HOT!


I often get asked what mainstream actors I would like to have sex with. Hands down, James Franco is my star of choice. I fell in lust with this actor from the brilliant (but short-lived) NBC series FREAKS & GEEKS. He then graduated to film work, turning me on all over again with SPIDER-MAN and the recent FLYBOYS. What I like most about him (and true of other guys like him) is that he isn't overly gorgeous. You can definitely see some physical flaws, which I find most sexy in a man. There is something about a scar or an imperfectional that appeals to me. Guys who are EXTREMELY GORGEOUS somehow turn me off (oddly enough). And of course ANYONE who oozes being stuck-up on his looks is an absolute turn-off. For James Franco, he is undeniably sexy, but also has a raw talent (I believe he won a Golden Globe award for his portrayel of James Dean)....another characteristic that gets my juices flowing. I am more turned on to a creative mind that an intellectual mind. Artists inspire me and thus become a weakness for me sexually. I just find James Franco so FUCKING HOT!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean Storm said...

Yeah. I really really REALLY like him. Seriously, he seems to have this charming shyness about him, too.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home