Saturday, September 23, 2006

FALL TV: THE BEST...and THE REST

After the first week of the season here are the new shows that I am digging: THE CLASS (CBS), STUDIO 60 ON THE SUNSET STRIP (NBC) and JERICHO (CBS). I did NOT like SHARK (CBS) or STANDOFF (FOX). In the coming week I will be watching the following new shows: BROTHERS & SISTERS (ABC), HEROES (NBC), HELP ME HELP YOU (ABC) and UGLY BETTY (ABC). I have REALLY high hopes for UGLY BETTY and HEROES. (oh, and season 1 of MAMA'S FAMILY comes out on DVD on the 26th : hey, what can I say, I love Vicki Lawrence!)

3 Comments:

Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

I'm expecting Ugly Betty to do well, too. Just from the trailers, it looks like the production values are really high quality. I'm hoping it will be a new favorite for me.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Mikey said...

High expectations for Ugly Betty. Are you sure it is Vicki Lawrence you like or is it Bubba?

5:52 AM  
Blogger Sean Storm said...

dannyboy, your knowledge of Mama's Family is scary- but SPOT ON! Ah, yes...who could ever forget poor CHuck (in fact, i think Chuck showed up a couple times, each by a different actor)

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home