Sunday, October 08, 2006

RAD REVIEW: STORM SURGE

Year Produced: 2006Reviewed by: ThatGuyYouLikeUsually ships within 3 to 4 business days.Are you up for 3 hours of hardcore, no-holds-barred, barebacknastiness? If you're into seeing hairy holes stretched open toreceive hot loads of mancream, you've come to the right film. Everyhorny bottom man here takes cum up his ass, squirted by masculine,horse-hung studs. In addition to rough and raw fucking, you're in foran action-packed adventure involving underwater sex, self-sucking,cage sex, ass-shaving, interracial sex, dungeon sex, rape, toiletglory holes, rimming, cock sucking, fingering, threeways, toe-sucking, and dildo-play. Plus, there's a fun story line along the way.This film is far wilder than the average flick. The sheer variety ofaction is rarely attempted. Plus, the ambitious plot makes the sexeven more interesting. Don't worry if you've missed the first twoinstallments of this saga. An opening montage brings us up to date onthe plot.The great thing about the anal cumshots is that the top men pull outjust in time for a hands-free orgasm. They don't pull out and thenjerk off a load. They pull out, pump cream, and slide back in, noneof the action obscured by fingers. The orgasms are triggered by thefucking, not by masturbation.The great thing about the men is the size of their packages. Ifyou're familiar with the size of Austin Shadows, you know what toexpect. The other great thing about the men is that natural body hairis standard. Though not every man is hairy, there are lots ofbeautifully furry asses, balls, chests, legs, and arms are on display.It would be impossible to describe everything that happens in thisfilm. Suffice it to say that there is rough sex, but romantic momentsas well. Cum always goes up an ass. By the way, don't miss AbramRodriguez's astonishing solo cumshot 102 minutes into the film: hisentire body has a full-on seizure when he shoots off. It's a realtrip to witness.All in all, "Storm Surge" is quite an accomplishment. For the amountof time and care that went into this film, Sean Storm could havecreated ten separate films. He decided to dedicate himself toquality, and it shows.DVD Extras: Behind the scenes action, scene selection, cumshotscompilation, outtakes, hardcore trailers and previews.
ORDER STORM SURGE at www.cre8tivejuices.com

4 Comments:

Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

This looks amazing. I've got to get this.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Mikey said...

I have heard about this one for a long time...from what I know, it has been awhile in the making. Can't wait to see it!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Sean Storm said...

Hi RJ

Before throwing stones at me it would have been nice for you to first ask me how things have been and if there was a reason why I havent been emailing, etc. I find it cowardly to state something like this on my blogspot. And yeah, I thought about just deleting it, but opted to first say that I do my best to reply to everyone. I have gotten behind lately and I apologize to anyone who I owe an email to, but understand that I WILL get back to you. Thanks to everyone else for their patience and understanding...mwah!!!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Mikey said...

I have sent you at least 5 e-mails in the past some were from your yahoo group some were from your old site (I never found the pics of the candy canes ever again Damn it) and some were from here. I have always gotten a response! You do have a life!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home