Friday, September 22, 2006

Sean Storm Videography: PRE-BAREBACK CLASSICS


Okay, so we have all heard of those Pre-condom classics out there (even the crappiest films ever made seem to get tagged as a classic - grrr). So I have coined the term Pre-Bareback Classic to describe some of the best condom-only films that I have made: MAN ACADEMY 1 and 2, TIGHT ENDS & WIDE RECEIVERS 1 and 2, PLAYING FOR KEEPS and NAVY BLUES: DEEPER IN THE BRIG (all Centaur); TRY ME ON FOR SIZE (Falcon); THE HOMECOMING (Studio 2000); CLOSED SET: THE NEW CREW and SEX PIGS VOLUME 1 (MSR). And here are The Best Of The Rest (all condom-only films): MAN HUNTER (Centaur), THE SEEKER (Studio 2000), FACE RYDERS (MSR), HIS TERRIBLE TWIN (Catalina), HARD AS ROCK (Blue Blake), OPEN TRENCH 2: FUCK FANTASIES (Sports N Recreation). Other Career Films: FRAT BOY SEAN & FRIENDS (Citiboyz), RASCAL'S GRADUATION GANG BANG (Catalina), DIETER'S DUNGEON (SpankThis!) and THE ORGY (Boiling Point Productions)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mikey said...

TIGHT ENDS & WIDE RECEIVERS started my being a fan!!! I have blogged that it is my all time favorite movie. It made me so hot for you when I first watched it and I have spent many nights with it on my screen, even lately. Your new stuff is great and I enjoy it as well, but Tight Ends holds this special place. The dildo scene sends me over the edge every time!!!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Sean Storm said...

Hey Mikey...that's REALLY cool that you have blogged about TIGHT ENDS! And I am totally happy to know that my dildo scene gets you off. By the way, the alternating of the dildos was totally my decision and it came to me AS I WAS FILMING the scene. Since TIGHT ENDS was one of my first films I didnt know if I should do something without telling the director. I remember asking Chip Daniels (the director) if my alternating of the dildos was too nasty. And Chip said "yes!. But nasty in a GOOD nasty way".....Oh, and Julie, I want to warn you that I am this skinny little twinky in TIGHT ENDS. It's freaky to see how much I have changed physically in just 6 years.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Sean Storm said...

Awww, shucks, Julie! *blush*

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home