Tuesday, September 12, 2006

MAG FAG

My name is Sean Storm and I am a magaholic. In other words, I am hopelessly addicted to subscribing to magazines. In fact, I currently have about a dozen magazines in my bedroom waiting to get read. They keep arriving in the mail faster than I can read and dispose of them. My newest addiction started innocently enough (as all addictions do) last year when I discovered mags4cheap.com. I immediately subscribed to half a dozen mags on the spot. And since then whenever I read a magazine I like, I subscribe to it. And actually it makes a lot of financial sense to subscribe to magazines instead of buying a single newsstand copy. Subscribing can save you up to 80% off in some instances. So, for better or worse, here are the mags I currently subscribe to: ENTERTAINMENT: Entertainment Weekly, Premiere, TV GUIDE, OK!, NOW PLAYING, Giant, Stuff, Interview, Hollywood Life....GAY-THEMED: Out, Genre, Instinct, The Advocate....ADULT: Playgirl.... PUZZLES: TV GUIDE Crosswords, MOVIE And TV Crosswords... MEN'S INTEREST: Details....SPECIAL INTEREST: Fangoria, Sci-Fi Magazine. Grand Total: 19. OUCH!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sean Storm said...

Yes, I grew up on horror magazines. I was a big fan of FAMOUR MONSTERS as a kid. Then I graduated to FANGORIA. You can check out FANGO at Barnes & Noble, Borders and Books A Million. It's sister magazine is STARLOG, which you may have heard of.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Mo and The Purries said...

I think I subscribe to about 15 mags -- many of the same ones you have listed, but add in some gardening ones (some of us gay guys do live out in the country, ya know).

cool blog
my first time here

4:04 PM  
Blogger ftmyers said...

I hope you have better luck with mags4less than I have. I ordered a magazine last December and still have not received it in April despite at least 4 emails. The magazine company said they never received the order. Have fun trying to get your money back from mags4less or even being able to talk to them.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home