Tuesday, June 13, 2006

MARS Nut!

A couple of months ago I purchased SEASON 1 of UPN's VERONICA MARS on DVD. From the very first episode to the very last episode, my partner and I were hooked on with this show. And the season finale of Season 1 did not disappoint in the least. In fact, we were bouncing off the walls with the twists and turns the show took at revealing who the murderer of Lily Kane was. I find Kristen Bell (who plays Veronica) to be one of those incredible actresses with that certain 'IT' factor that is so rare to find.

The show just finished it's second season on UPN, and the SEASON 2 DVD gets released August 22nd. I will be buying it and watching it -- JUST in time to get caught up with all the plots before The CW premieres Season 3 this fall.

Kristen Bell will also be starring in THE PULSE (With LOST boy Ian Somerhalder) - in theaters on July 14th. The two leads will be the reason why I go see THE PULSE. If the film is actually good will just be icing on the cake.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean Storm said...

Oh wow, it may sound more glamorous than what it really is. I was actually referring to my business partner, Ian.

We ussed to be boyfriends, but now dont label things. We are very close, but not lovers

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home