Tuesday, February 20, 2007

THE SARAH SILVERMAN PROGRAM...

Funniest. Show. Ever.
Okay, so maybe I shouldn't say that. I don't want to get a lot of angry posts on why people think it isnt.
Instead: Funnest Show On Television Right Now.
Hmmm..but wait. Someone is probably saying: "I thought Sean said Ugly Betty was the funniest show on television", or "I thought Sean said that How I Met Your Mother was the funniest show on television", or " I thought Sean said that Little Britain was the funniest show on television" (actually that last one was for the funniest sketch comedy show on television).
Perhaps I should just say that THE SARAH SILVERMAN PROGRAM is funny as shit.
There, now no one can argue about THAT. (Um, at least I HOPE).
;-)
SARAH SILVERMAN: COMEDY CENTRAL: THURSDAY NIGHTS!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger abnitude said...

sarah is funny as shit...you are absolutely right,sean. the first epsiode was iffy in my mind but i wanted to give it a second shot, i did and was hooked. she has a quirky twist on situations and to make the aids questioning nurse situation funny, i thought that was something i would never laugh at, and i did, out loud.(heroin use in haiti and unprotected sex..lol). jimmy k in drag was a nice suprise too!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Mikey said...

I will watch tonight and come back to give my opinion

12:05 PM  
Blogger Sean Storm said...

What did you think of Sarah, Mikey?

Glad you enjoyed the show, ab! The show has already been picked up for a second season so word of mouth to save the show isnt as important as it is to save, oh something like THE CLASS, would be. But spread the word nonetheless. Also, check out Sarah's Stand-Up Movie: JESUS IS MAGIC. She was also in the brilliant but cancelled GREG THE BUNNY (or at least the Very Funny But Cancelled GREG THE BUNNY)

2:02 PM  
Blogger abnitude said...

thanks for the heads up on s.s. jesus magic show. i didnt know she did greg the bunny..i think i have seen it on ifc or sundance.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Sean Storm said...

The IFC "GREG THE BUNNY" is not the same as the FOX-TV "GREG THE BUNNY", so if you watched the IFC version then you wouldn't have seen Sarah on it. I think you can buy the entire FOX version on DVD now for under 15 bucks at www.deepdiscountdvd.com

Also on the FOX version is Seth Green (of ROBOT CHICKEN, BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER and FOUR KINGS fame).

7:34 AM  
Blogger KingRoper said...

OK, Sean... I tried the show on your say-so. And I must say - It's funny as hell! I haven't been a big fan of Sarah's, but putting her comedy in context made it work for me. Plus, I love her atypical gay friends (the TAB stuff put me away) and the rest of the cast is great... Thanks for the recommendation!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home