Monday, August 21, 2006

PROJECT RUNWAY: PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE

PAST: I am not sure how everyone else feels, but I have to say that this is my least favorite cast of fashionistas of the series, which got me thinking fondly about the past 2 editions. I guess it's an even toss-up between the two if I had to choose a favorite cast. Austin Scarlett was terrific to watch, as was winner Jay. And Wendy Pepper was a GREAT villain. Then Season 2 delivered a great line-up of gay talent: Daniel V, Nick, Where's Andre, and villain Santino. Maybe this was the best? Well, it doesnt matter because I enjoyed watching both casts. However, this season's line-up is chock full of whiners, cheaters and annoyers. I don't even think I have a clear favorite I am rooting for. PRESENT: So, just who AM I rooting for? Laura makes a nice bitch, but I am not sure I want to see her rewarded. I kinda like Angela, but no one else seems to. Robert is just a lazy gay, in my opinion. Vincent is just out and out psycho. And Jeffrey can't get through a single episode without wishing someone would die. FUTURE: So who would I like to see be the final 3? KAYEN, MICHAEL and ULI. Michael seems to have a strong inner self and, to my knowledge, hasnt bad-mouthed anyone else. Uli hasn't either, but I don't think she has the talent to win the show. Kayne has the talent, but at times can be borderline bratty. So, who would I like to win this thing? After a close toss, I am going to root for Kayne, though I would be just as happy to see Michael win it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sean Storm said...

Hey craig and y'all (Hmm, i sound like Britney there): it doesnt make you bad at all if you havent seen RUNWAY. Everyone has his or her faves, and RUNWAY just happens to be one of mine, so I like to talk about it (ditto LITTLE BRITAIN, VERONICA MARS, LOST, SNL, HOUSEWIVES and the upcoming THE CLASS, STUDIO 60 ON THE SUNSET STRIP, 30 ROCK, UGLY BETTY, SIX DEGREES, JERICHO, BROTHERS & SISTERS and SHARK)

8:27 AM  
Blogger Sean Storm said...

Hey dannyboy

Just ask Julie: I have gotten a little behind in my email-writing. Bare with me...i will get back to ya! ;-)

8:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Mr. O'Sean-a-see...hope you are well...I just ordered Season Two of Project Runway on dvd.

Want to do a fashion marathon with me sometime?

We can get some cute boys who can sew to make us fabulous outfits in the day it will take to watch it...that can be their challenge...now, I wonder what the grand prize will be ? ? ? lol

later
lee

2:55 AM  
Blogger Sean Storm said...

Julie: How in the HECK did I miss the FIRST 'MANHUNT'....DAHYUM!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home