Friday, September 08, 2006

And Then There Were Five...

DING DONG , VINCENT'S GONE!..... Whew, it's about fucking time the RUNWAY judges booted the TERRIBLE designer (Yeah, RIIIIIGHT) Vincent off the show. Now if they would just knock off JEFFREY! I smell a terrible odor and until Jeffrey leaves things just aren't smelling any fresher. It would be a disgrace for him to make it to the Final 3. For starters, he is a terrible example of a human being. True, the editors may have shown us what they WANT us to see, but you realllllllly can't fake the nastiness that spewed from his mouth toward Angela's mother (and Angela). The guy does have some talent, but not THAT much talent. And his arrogance is just nauseating. DAMN, I SURE MISS AUSTIN SCARLETT and JAY MCCARROLL!!!! (Fuck, I even miss WENDY PEPPER!!!!!!) Yes, it's no surprise based on my past bloggings that I am disappointed with this season of RUNWAY. In fact I am already thinking ahead to next season...and speaking of which, does anyone know if Season 4 will premiere in January in time for Olympus Fashion Week, or will it be held back to next summer? OH, and is anyone else revved up for TOP CHEF Season 2?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank goodness Vincent finally is gone. If I heard "It got me off" one more frickin' time I was going to scream...his stuff was not that inspired...I can't wait for this weeks "diva meltdown" with the lady with five going on six kids. She had the best quote of the series thus far "five, six, seven...it doesn't matter, I'll just throw it on the pile with the rest of them"...you gotta love that, sean.

Hey, did you see the pics I sent you? Some came out great.

I also just bought a new car...a Scion xA...now I've got to set mind to pimpin' that ride. Stay tuned lol.

When are you coming back to town, I'd love to see you and catch up.

Later gator,
l33

2:22 AM  
Blogger Sean Storm said...

Howdy, L33! Yes, i DEFINITELY love Laura's quote. In fact, I LOVE LAURA! I don't know when or where it happened, but somehow she has emerged as one of my favorites of the season. Her and Michael, baby!...I am coming back to town this weekend. See ya soon! Ah, and I havent looked at the pics yet. I am soooo behind in my emails, but i cant wait to see what craziness we churned out last month. ;-)

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home