Monday, August 14, 2006

SHREK 3...and..and...and.... ;-)


I don't know about anyone else but the films released for summer 2006 made it among the worst summers overall for me. Not a single film reached out and grabbed me. To be fair, here are the summer movies I saw: MISSION IMPASSIBLE 3, THE DUH VINCI CODE, POSEIDUMB, X-MEN: THE WORST STAND, and the 2.5 hour commercial for PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 3. I missed out on SUPERMAN RETURNS, CARS, CLICK, THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA and THE BREAK-UP, but I doubt any of them (save for PRADA) would have done much to save the disastrous feel I have for SU'06. So that got me thinking ahead to NEXT summer, which should get my juices flowing when HARRY POTTER & THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX, SPIDER-MAN 3, PIRATES 3 and SHREK 3, among others, step up to the plate.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean Storm said...

Yeah, I read in Fango that SILENT HILL was probably the best game-to-film of its kind. GOBLET OF FIRE was very good, but the best of the series is AZKABAN.

6:06 AM  
Blogger Mo and The Purries said...

I don't think you "missed" anything by not seeing "Superman". Now my hubby would disagree, but I thought: yawn.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home