Monday, July 17, 2006

Sean Storm's MEANINGLESS TRIVIA: FACT OF LIFE

I was a HUGE "FACTS OF LIFE" fan growing up. I enjoyed the stories and thought the best came when Edna opened EDNA'S EDIBLES and then OVER OUR HEADS. The show suffered when Cloris Leachman took over, but still endured for ten seasons on NBC. I wanted that damn little show to go on forever. ....Last month FACTS OF LIFE SEASONS 1 and 2 came out on DVD. If anyone would like to throw his or her own two cents in I would like to know who your favorites. In order here are mine: 1. BLAIR (yes, she was beautiful, but she also had a heart, which became warmer throughout the show), 2. MRS GARRETT (She was a smart cookie by leaving Gary Coleman behind for a school for girls), 3. JO (I didnt like her back when the show was on, but catching her on the DVD made me realize I was wrong. She is awesome....and a lesbian to boot), 4. TOOTIE (Easily the best comedian of the girls), 5. NATALIE (Often annoying, but always smiling). FYI: Of all the actresses who appeared on THE FACTS OF LIFE it was young PRETTY IN PINK herself, MOLLY RINGWALD, who went on to have the most successful career (but what a BRAT she was on FACTS)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

Hey guy! I'm trying to start to blog more about film and stuff, so I really think you should check it out. You might find it quite interesting ;-)
http://onehandonmyjoystick.blogspot.com

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home