Friday, June 23, 2006

SUMMER TV: SECOND CHECK

Last month I posted my SUMMER TV TOP TEN. Here is how it read:.......10. Noah's Arc (LOGO)....9. Life On Mars (BBC)....8. I Wanna Be A Soap Star (SOAPnet)....7. Treasure Hunters (NBC)....6. Windfall (NBC).....5. America's Got Talent (NBC).....4. Nightmares & Dreamscapes (TNT)....3. Hex (BBC).....2. Entourage (HBO)....1. Project Runway (Bravo)...............................OKAY, so now it is almost July and let me revisit things. For starters, Noah's Arc, Life On Mars, Nightmares and Dreamscapes and Project Runway have still to air. As for the others, I found HEX to be a bore in its first outing, as I did WINDFALL. So both shows are no longer on my TiVo. I lost interest in TREASURE HUNTERS before it even aired and I have since rid it, too, of any viewing time. Entourge is still awesome, and a great show to watch this summer if you havent already. And the two best surprises are: I WANNA BE A SOAPSTAR (even though Lucas, my favorite, was "killed off" first) and AMERICAS GOT TALENT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home