Wednesday, December 28, 2005

THE "LOST" BOYS

After a so-so start to Season 2, I am really getting excited all over again about ABC's LOST, which just merged the Tailies to the rest of the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815. After JUST seeing Daniel Dae Kim (Jin-Soo Kwon) emerge from his tent shirtless and buff, I got to thinking about 'Who is the hottest castaway on the island?" Of the following choices: Matthew Fox (Jack), Josh Holloway (Sawyer), Daniel Dae Kim (Jin-Soo), Naveen Andrews (Sayid), Harrold Perrinau (Michael), Dominic Monaghan (Charlie), Terry O Quinn (Locke), Jorge Garcia (Hurley), and Ian Somerhalder (the late Boone), who are your TOP FIVE?

Mine:
1. Ian Somerhalder (the late Boone) I give this guy a 9 on the SMOKING TEN SCALE
2. Daniel Dae Kim (Jin-Soo) Great body, strong and silent type: An 8
3. Matthew Fox (Jack) Sexiest when smiling and not being the leader: An 8
4. Naveen Andrews (Sayid) Dark haired and hairy....yummmmy. A 7
5. Josh Holloway (Sawyer) Once this guy cleans up a little, may rank higher. For now: a 7

3 Comments:

Blogger volsfan said...

I just found your blog and wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your movies. I have bought both your productions and jerk off to cum sloppy butt holes every chance I get.

Keep up the good work!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Sean Storm said...

Thanks for the support, volsfan. It's nice to know that my butt is getting you off. ;-)

2:36 PM  
Blogger volsfan said...

Funny Sean...I didn't mention your post! I am a Lost freak and I think I watch much of the same stuff you do.

But I do watch more reality stuff.

Daniel looked too freakin hot when he stepped out of the tent a couple of weeks ago but Ian is a cutie and I wish he hadn't gotten killed off.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home