Thursday, May 26, 2005

WEEKLY BLOG: 3

PERSONAL LIFE: 3 STAR WARS 3: Big huge summer movie...i just wish Lucas would have spent a little more time on getting these actors to ACT! No question that the effects arent great, but what the movies don't have is a soul. EMPIRE STRIKES BACK will forever be the best of the series (a movie NOT directed by Lucas) ........................................ AMERICAN IDOL FINALS: Well, my boy BO lost to country girl CARRIE. She is a sweetie and I am sure will fit the IDOL role well. I just dont think I will buy her music. Instead, I will just wait for Bo to release his record and then kick back and enjoy some great rock tunes. ........................................................................................................................................TASTY FOOD I just fell in love with Cinnamon Crunch bagels from Panera Bread. Add some of their lite hazel walnut cream spread and you are in for a delicious snack.

3 Comments:

Blogger GiraffeCougarSparrow said...

Well, Sean, I am the guy who likes your ass (shaven) ;) Glad to see you're still writing about life and stuff. Keep it up. And come visit my site, see some of the blogging community ;)

2:10 AM  
Blogger Sean Storm said...

yeeahok

I am really glad you enjoyed STORM DRAIN! Ya gotta check out DIRECT DEPOSIT some time and let me know what you think of that one, too!

3:47 PM  
Blogger GiraffeCougarSparrow said...

Sean ... you are now linked in my page. This is a great way to get into the blogging community. Let's just say I like you because I have a weakness for your butt *grin* I am glad you shaved that butt. I like ;) I love the magazine cover as well, this 22 yr old would love to get his hands on that! ;) *lol*

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home