Thursday, March 24, 2005

WHAT MAINSTREAM MOVIE NUDE SCENES EXCITED YOU MOST AS A KID

For me the scenes that stood out most for me were

Peter Gallagher showing a hairy butt and frontal nudity in SUMMER LOVERS
Lots of bare butts in PORKYS
the shower scene in BEST LITTLE WHOREHOUSE IN TEXAS
the hairy ass on the guy forced to bend over in the prison cell in LITTLE DRUMMER GIRL
the guys showing their asses when fucking Jodie Foster in THE ACCUSED
the guy bending over and mooning his hairy ass in HOLLYWOOD KNIGHTS


I was a kid who caught most of these on HBO when the parents were asleep. I knew I was gay when the sight of a mans hairy ass would turn me on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

One that really sticks out in my mind is the scene in "Natural Enemy" where William McNamara rapes Christian Tessier. There really wasn't any nudity, but there are some good shots of both of them in speedos beforehand. I can remember watching that over and over again when I was about 15, then jerking off afterward. Hell, that scene still gets me hot after all this time. Which reminds me... Where IS my copy?

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home