Friday, June 23, 2006

RETRO PIX



I am going to be posting Retro Pix of myself periodically to this blog site. Bare butt pix will continue, but I will be editing frontal shots to avoid any kiddies from peeking. I also wont be able to show my spread-open butthole shots. However, for all this and more, just go to www.cre8tivejuices.com for hard cocks, full open hole shots and cum shots up the ass.

Okay, back to the Retro: This photo was taken of me back in winter 2000 for my friends Bryce and Shannon in St Louis. The photo layout appeared at www.justusboys.com

4 Comments:

Blogger juliepadooly said...

Damn, Sean ! I am a New Englander and I am not even brave enough to shovel snow in the nude. Well, that and the whole "neighbors calling the cops" thing. But nice full body shot even with the edit.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Sean Storm said...

Thanks Julie

The edit went in my favor, actually. The cold really made me shrivel up. I should have just created a bigger circle to give the illusion i am bigger. ;-)

5:16 PM  
Blogger Djam'L & his fabulous crew said...

THANKS, Sean, for this hot pic...wow !!!

2:44 AM  
Blogger JUB said...

Hey Sean!

I hope you are doing well buddy! I remember that photoshoot. I was lucky enough to have clothes on though!

Hugs,
Bryce

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home