Tuesday, March 22, 2005

STORM REPORT: What's New in 2005

I have been in two major releases this year alone: MONSTER BANG #6: PARTY IN THE REAR! and THE SHAFT (both directed by Chris Ward for Raging Stallion).

I believe a SEAN STORM COLLECTORS EDITION compilation video will be released by Centaur later in the year, and I may even make another movie for Chip Daniels' company (my last Centaur film was MAN HUNTER in 2003)

Also look for my first feature from my new production studio CRE8TIVE JUICES called THE STORM CHRONICLES: EPISODE 1: DIRECT DEPOSIT. You can get details at www.cre8tivejuices.com

And for those keeping track, here is my Videography from 2004: DIETER'S DUNGEON (spankthis), STORM DRAIN (hotstuds), CUMSLOPPY BUTTHOLES (Treasure Island Media) and GAY DREAMS 2: SAN FRANCISCO NIGHTS (Raging Stallion)

Videography 2003: NAVY BLUES: DEEPER IN THE BRIG (Centaur), RASCALS GRADUATION GANG BANG (Catalina), HOMECOMING (Studio 2000), TRY ME ON...FOR SIZE (Jocks), HIS TERRIBLE TWIN (Catalina), THE SEEKER (Studio 2000), MAN HUNTER (Centaur), FACE RYDERS (MSR) and SEX PIGS VOL 1 (MSR)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home